Give Your Donation
The Big Give – UK’s #1 match funding platform – will organise their Christmas Campaign where they double every donated penny. The campaign starts on the 30th of November and ends on the 7th of December.
The donate button below will take you to the Big Give campaign page where you can support us in a matter of minutes.
The Province 2 region in Southern Nepal is one of the smallest yet most densely populated provinces. Yet, there is little to no support available for the children and young people who desperately need it.
“This area has the highest number of missing children in the whole of Nepal.”
– stated the National Child Rights Council.
Young girls and boys are at great risk of trafficking, abuse and exploitation. This is a critical situation that needs urgent, experienced and all-encompassing care.
We provide refuge, support and the opportunity of a brighter future to Nepalese children who are in need of a safe place.
We support girls who have experienced gender-based violence, including rape and trafficking, and boys experiencing homelessness, trafficking, child labour and abandonment.
We focus on giving individual care for each child to empowering them with a route out of poverty, exclusion and isolation.
We work closely with police, social services and our community network to locate children in need of intervention, and we work hard to assist with bringing perpetrators to justice.
Our Support Includes
- A safe place to recover and rebuild
- An accepting community dedicated to delivering comfort and practical help
- Counselling to support them through the trauma they’ve experienced
- Education in a safe environment
- Training and Work Experience to build confidence and give options for the future
- Re-connecting with family if safe or alternative long-term homes when that’s not possible
- Legal support so that justice is served
Our Sansar offers something very, very different from the other homes I have seen. The children are relaxed. They are not scared of the leaders. There is soooo much love!!
My experience of Our Sansar is that they really connect with the local community and they look after the kids they welcome in their centres, providing them with care and support.
Without our support, these children are left without a foundation to rebuild their lives from.
Our Sansar provides the stepping stones to help them integrate into a community, recover from trauma, and to build towards bright futures.
- All girls that have experienced gender-based violence have a place to turn to – either for residential help or counselling and legal support.
We follow up every case and ensure the perpetrators will be prosecuted.
- All boys that need emergency assistance in Province 2 get an opportunity to build bright futures for themselves through our range of services (counselling, training, work experience, medical support).
Crucially, these children will be safe from harm, cared for and nurtured by people they can trust.
30th November – 7th December
Please donate between these two dates, and every penny you give will be matched and doubled
by our generous pledgers and our champion funders, The Coles-Medlock Foundation.
We are determined to help as many children and young people as we can, but we can’t do it without your help.